Our products are guaranteed for one year against any manufacturing defect.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abnormal use or accidental damage.
Nevertheless, we will do our best to give you complete satisfaction even in these cases.
In order to care for your bag and ensure its longevity, we recommend that you follow these tips:
- Protect your bag from moisture, which can cause irreversible damage to your bag.
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics or perfumes that can cause potentially irreversible stains.
- Protect your bag from heat sources such as radiators, which can alter the appearance of leather.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials that could scratch or scuff your leather and metal parts.
- If possible, avoid rubbing dark-colored clothes on light-colored bags to limit the risk of color bleeding on your bag.
- Remember to store your bag in its pouch to protect it from light when you are not using it. You can also stuff it with tissue paper to keep its shape.