Les Ateliers Auguste are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and confidentiality of information provided. The information and data about you is required for registration and tracking your order, commercial management and marketing of your case and the quality of our relationships. This information and data is also stored for security purposes, to meet legal and regulatory requirements and to enable us to enhance and customize the services we offer and the information we send you. In accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and correct your personal data, and opposition to the treatment of these, you can exercise by writing to: Ateliers Auguste, 23 rue Keller, 75011 Paris, and attaching a copy of your ID.
The heading "COOKIES" allows you to learn more about the origin and use of navigation information processed during your visit to our website and your rights. This topic is important to you, who want to have a positive and confident experience of our services and we who wish to respond accurately and completely to your questions about your visit to our website and take into account your wishes. Thus, when viewing our website, information about the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our website may be recorded in "Cookies" files installed on your device. In addition, we may buy advertising space directly or through our suppliers (advertising agencies, advertising boards) to promote our business and offers on sites / applications of third parties, through advertising content (text, graphics, animation, videos, etc.) broadcast on these sites / applications. Be aware that only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
1) Cookies that we issue on our site
When you log on to our website, we may, subject of your choice (see "7-Your choices about cookies") to install various cookies in your terminal allows us to recognize the browser on your device for the duration cookie's concerned.
These cookies allow us to:
- Establish statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various components of our website (headings and contents visited course) we to enhance the value and usability of our services;
- To adapt the presentation of our website to display preferences of your terminal (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) when you visit our Website, according to the hardware and visualization software or read your terminal has; - Storing information on a form that you filled on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, content of a shopping basket , etc.);
- To allow you to access to restricted areas and personnel of our website, such as your account through identifiers or data you may have previously entrusted to us;
- To implement security measures, such as when you are asked to sign in again with a content or service after a certain period of time.
2) Cookies issued by third parties from users of our website The advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) in our broadcast advertising may contain cookies sent by third parties.
- Count the number of displays advertising content broadcast via our advertising spaces, identify and advertisements displayed the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the amounts due to this fact and to establish statistics;
- Recognize your terminal at its subsequent browsing of any site or service on which these advertisers or those third parties also issue cookies and, if necessary, adapt these third party sites and services or advertising they broadcast at browsing your terminal which they may have knowledge;
3) Cookies posed by us on our Sites where advertisements are present When you access a site / application containing advertising Auguste Workshops, this announcement may contain a cookie. This cookie may, subject to your choices, to be stored in your device and enable us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity of the cookie in question. These cookies are used:
- To account for the number of displays and activations of our advertising content on the sites / applications from third parties, to identify these contents and sites / applications, determine the number of users who clicked on each content - To calculate the amounts due to the actors of the advertising broadcast channel (communication agency, advertising, website / distribution medium), and to establish statistics
- To adapt the presentation of the site which leads one of our advertising content,
• according to the display preferences of your terminal (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits to our website and in materials and viewing or playback software for your device includes ;
• depending on location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted to us (or our suppliers) your device with your prior consent
- To monitor subsequent browsing done by your terminal on sites / applications or other advertising content we operate cookies.
4) Cookies "Flash" © of "Adobe Flash Player" ™
"Adobe Flash Player" ™ is a computer application that enables the rapid development of dynamic content using the computer language "Flash". Flash (and similar applications) stores settings, preferences, and the use of these content through technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player" ™ handles this information and your choices via a different interface from that provided by your browser. To the extent that your terminal is likely to view content developed with Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the Adobe website: http://www.adobe.com / en /.
5) What is the point of showing up advertisements tailored to your navigation?
Our goal is to present the most relevant ads possible. To this end, cookie technology to determine real-time which ad to display to a terminal, according to a recent browsing (on) or more sites or applications. Your interest in the advertising content that are displayed on your device when you visit a site often determines the advertising resources of it allowing it to operate its services, often provided free of charge to users. You probably prefer to have displayed ads that match what you are interested in rather than ads that have no interest for you. Similarly, advertisers who want their broadcast commercials, are interested in posting their offers to users most likely to be interested in them.
6) If you share using your device with other people We can not assure us with certainty that services and advertisements for your terminal correspond to your use of this terminal and not to any other user of that terminal. Sharing with other people using your terminal and configuring your browser settings against cookies are your choice and your responsibility.
7) Your choices about cookies
The choices offered to you by your browser
You can set your browser so that cookies are stored on your device or on the contrary, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also set your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies you will be offered promptly, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your device. For more information, see "How to exercise your choice, depending on the browser you use?"
The agreement on Cookies
Registering a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the terminal, the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices that are offered to him by his browser.
If you accepted in your browser recording cookies in your terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents have been read can be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They will be readable only by their issuer.
The refusal of Cookies
If you refuse the registration in your terminal cookies we issue, or if you delete those we recorded it, you can not take advantage of a number of features that are needed to navigate certain areas of our website . This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require identification. That is also the case when we could not recognize for purposes of technical compatibility, browser type used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal seems connected to the Internet. If necessary, we assume no liability for the consequences related to impaired operation of our services resulting from the inability of us to save or view the cookies required for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using?
For managing cookies and your choices, configuring each browser is different. It is described in the help menu on your browser, allowing you to learn how to change your wishes regarding cookies.
Internet Explorer ™: Open the Tools menu and select Internet Options; Click the Privacy tab and select the desired level.
Firefox ™: Open the Tools menu and select Options; click the tab Life privéepuis select the desired options.
Chrome ™: Open the setup menu (wrench logo dials) and then select Settings; click Advanced Settings and Content Settings, and then select the desired options
Safari ™: Choose Safari> Preferences and click Security; click Show Cookies and secure the desired options
Opera ™: Open the Tools menu and select Preferences; click ongletAvancé then in the Cookies section click Manage cookies; select the desired options
Your choices expressed online from inter platforms You can log in to the site Youronlinechoices proposed by professional digital advertising grouped within the European Association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will be able to know the companies listed on this platform and offer you the opportunity to deny or accept cookies used by these companies to suit your browsing information advertisements may be displayed on your terminal: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of professional advertising on the Internet and provides a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of cookies that may be used to adapt to the navigation of your terminal advertisements may be displayed to them. Note that this will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will block only the technologies to tailor advertisements to your interests.